Yes! The Crocus Are Coming Through


Last night a new friend gave me some invaluable advice. I'm in some trouble with finances at the moment and sorting out a music publishing arrangement. Ah... it happens a lot more frequently than you'd think in the Creative Industries. Anyway, as I was receiving slightly frightening emails from the other side of the world late last night and getting very worked up and stressed because I can't control what is happening on the other side of the world. He sent me a Vlog from Bob Proctor.

All about how to eliminate fear. Well, I'd never rationalised the feeling of fear in that context. That is receiving emails. So his rational teaching and practical tips on how to overcome that feeling, really comforted me.

Overcoming and eliminating fear can be applied to Yoga too. You can use this sort of approach to your asana, thereby freeing yourself within your practise and gaining so much more enjoyment. Think wide oceans, think tropical warm weather and don't let anyone bring you down from there. Namaste!

'Once a year go some place you've never been before.' Dalai Lama

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year 2020 ๐Ÿ—บ

What Does This Sunday Mean To You?