Dream House


It's International Women's Day. Quick get over to The Southbank Centre or The National Theatre, they always have great activities acknowledging these fab moments.

I digress now: the more I learn about Architecture the more respect I have for my Architect friends. Especially those that work in sustainability. There's an amazing event on today at the ExCel Centre all about forward thinkers in the built environment, called Eco Build. I love attending these king of things the Ecobuild conference thinks futurebuild. I think futurebuild. It's the future of design, construction and the built environment. The latest developments and new product launches.

I like to immerse myself for the sake of changing my perspective.

I felt so disappointed when the London Green Bridge didn't happen. All that investment, time, energy and expertise waisted...

We are the architects of our own dreams. Practising Yoga and mindfulness can keep us centred in working towards our goals and dreams - small or large the minutes, the hours you gather send a direct positive signal to the brain to keep dreaming. Imagining better futures for other people is the best feeling. Today is international women's day and I salute women in every sector who have carved a path in what most of the time, is a patriarchal and men's world.

My dream house or dwelling now includes a wholly female space where I can create, do Yoga, relax and keep some calm, in this chaotic world. To give over 'calm' to somebody else is the greatest gift. Guruji did that, he gave us the means to create the physical calm of the body and mind and the outward calm to share philosophy in the wider global philosophical sphere.


Change your opinions, keep to your principles; change your leaves, keep intact your roots.
                                                                                                     
                                                                                                                      Victor Hugo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year 2020 ๐Ÿ—บ

What Does This Sunday Mean To You?