On Yer Bike K Morrell !


'Namaste'! said the girl that had to swerve to avoid being squashed between a car and a bus. I used to cycle here in London taawn! I used to be able to get from Shepherds Bush to Columbia Flaaawer market in 45 minutes using only canals and parks... ok, maybe a few roads. Ok, my boyfriend at the time used to lead me safely through the tricky bits. Guided by a cycling expert I really enjoyed the ride.

London has changed. Today there's definitely too much traffic on the road for me to brave the bike.  Times change, but we don't have to lose our sense of 'rose tinted glasses' with that change. The thing I love about immersing the mind in philosophy, like Yoga philosophy is; that it gives you the resilience to deal with time and change. Claim that mud wracking I DO see London through Rose Tinted Glasses and I'm proud of that!

I invite you to try a restorative / relaxation class. If you are in New Zealand drop into Herne Bay Yoga, some of NZ's best Yoga Instructors are there. Any one of their meditation / restorative classes can make you feel brilliant, good, great on a buzz. For weeks!

For me though, I live in London and continue to check my bike chained outside, cooing to it just so it doesn't feel neglected. Cycle, Do Yoga, Meditate. Yum ๐Ÿ˜Œ

'The thing about meditation is: you become more and more you.'   David Lynch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year 2020 ๐Ÿ—บ

What Does This Sunday Mean To You?