Yoga For You - On It's Way


I appreciate that many people last week saw the snow as a boon. A good excuse to grab a couple of hours extra time in bed sleeping / nay hibernating through the cold weather. But we are not creatures that hibernate.

So get back to your exercise routine. Whether that is 10 or 20 minutes Yoga before you go to work, an evening gentle stretch and wind down. However a good exercise routine has proven to work wonders on your Health: Heart, Body, Mind and yes soul. Here at SingingTreeYoga I am collaborating with experienced Yogi's who teach mindfulness and meditation.

We are working towards offering you a luxury retreat...more about that soon๐Ÿ˜„

So today, Monday, back to the old slog and grind. Do your morning walk, get out there, there is no more snow to hold you back. I had terrific fun tobogganing and being a kid in the snow again - see previous blog on 'free-play' but today it was straight back to my HIT High Intensity Training (for teachers have to be very-fit) and some Yoga to burn the calories, sweat and feel good. At my gym there was a gentleman, in his 80s, beating me on the cross-trainer doing brilliantly.

So hence the reason I go Off Piste, today.
Namaste ๐ŸŽก

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year 2020 ๐Ÿ—บ

What Does This Sunday Mean To You?