A Tagine A Day.....



Have you ever had a better take away service. Didn't think so. My last evening in Marrakesh was spent drooling over a home cooked Tagine served in the standard iconic brown pottery dish. But this was no ordinary cuisine experience, no, the lovely guy who made the Tagine delivered it by hand to the door of my apartment.

The cafe / restaurant was just around the corner.... but still, what hospitality. Ah! Morocco I will never forget the other worldliness of it. I wish to be back there now. Especially as the weather has packed in, in Blighty right now.

I was going to share a recipe from the amazing Moroccan Cooking Book I found, in French, at the Yves Saint Laurent Museum. But sadly I just did not have room to bring it back. So here's a link to a delicious Nigel Slater recipe instead! I hope you enjoy this tagine as much as I did and that you can as the quote says savour the experience! ๐Ÿ˜‰

https://tinyurl.com/y7jw9yuy

'Food reveals our connection with the earth...we can see and taste the whole universe in a piece of bread! Contemplating our food for a few seconds before eating and eating in mindfulness, can bring us much happiness'.    Thich Nhat Nanh
               



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year 2020 ๐Ÿ—บ

What Does This Sunday Mean To You?