An Eastern Voyage



Today I want to share with you an article that's just been published in NZ Yoga Scene. It's a great magazine with lots of interesting articles and Yoga related activities. While in India I explored the local and blossoming business of Henna hand painting.

In India at my brother's wedding they go a little further than just hands as you will read.....

                  CLICK HERE

I hope you enjoy this - it was a few years ago now. The wonderful thing about reflection is you can see how far you've come. This article is a little naive, however it is stacked full of interesting phrases that I wouldn't these days be so brave to write. So perhaps that's the lesson, that I can take the brave, younger perception of the world forward with this new Yoga business.

The photo's are my own, we didn't have space to include the day trip to the ocean that we made on my birthday to release 50 baby turtles into the water. It was thrilling. The whole month and a half in India and Pakistan was the most amazing journey I've been on so far!


'Weddings there are no small fizz of consent; they are bursting events filled with celebration, love, food, family, jubilee and perhaps even a fatted lamb or five' Kirsten Morrell


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year 2020 ๐Ÿ—บ

What Does This Sunday Mean To You?