Your Free Travel...to Morocco

It's so beautiful here in Marrakesh. Words can hardly describe what I am seeing. The sunsets, stunning. The sounds multiple and overwhelming. Last night under my bedroom window were donkeys braying, students laughing, people praying, nightclubs buzzing... life in all it's jumble of assortment, going on around me.


I walked to the Yves Saint Laurent Museum. A must for any visitor. He took this city into his heart and donated this amazing museum, with a beautiful peaceful cafe area and tranquil Majorelle Gardens to explore. Just the books in that place alone, are enough to warrant a book buying holiday.
My taste buds are equalised as fresh fruit and juices are sold everywhere. So while I get acclimatized I can hydrate on health! (More on the food in Marrakesh to come). Wow, a trip into the Medina today we wander through the markets, and yes, here I sample some local craft women's Mendi skills - for a song my hands are adorned with beautiful original patterns. I saw a Cobra being hypnotised and lulled into some sort of false sense of security. Haha! These creatures and us humans ...what a strange pairing. A few negotiations with taxi drivers later, and I'm on my way back to my accommodation. 




'Desperation is the raw material of drastic change. Only those who can leave behind everything they have ever believe in can hope to escape. ' William S Burroughs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year 2020 ๐Ÿ—บ

What Does This Sunday Mean To You?