Have You Tried A New Hobby Today?




Welcome to SingingTreeYoga. Here's where you will find exciting tips and insight on how to do / attend / join Yoga classes or Retreats. I often get asked question's like: How long should I wait before eating after a Yoga practise? What shall I wear? Why do my muscles ache more the day after?

And on this website I'll try my very best to answer them.

I recently found a Yoga picture that made me want to write about a particular topic, Beer.

You guessed it, I spotted a Yoga Retreat that promoted beer drinking alongside a practise. Here's an non-judgemental, objective to that practise in the form of a few nice facts about beer: In moderation beer can reduce your risk of heart disease; especially dark ales and stouts. It increases your B Vitamins and can give you stronger bones.

So if you are fit, have a fast metabolism and like a swift-flow yoga class then best stay legal and suit yourself with these practises. Here's a nice factoid, drinking beer can reduce your chance of kidney stones. ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒธ

'Yoga ignites curiosity we never even knew we had'
                                                                      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year 2020 ๐Ÿ—บ

What Does This Sunday Mean To You?