What Does This Sunday Mean To You?



Today's Blog I was going to give you a comparison between Patanjali's Eight Limbs of Yoga and a new book I was given by my friend ; The Four Agreements - A Toltec Wisdom Book. But then I'd have to write a whole essay and well, Blogs aren't supposed to read like that. I'm often amazed at other people's ability to absorb and take in these moral codes of behaviour - I wish I had that talent. Possibly the fact that performing and singing means one is likely plucking from these depths to recreate some composer or artists masterpiece... I don't know. I'll leave it with Zel, I mean Zen... for now ๐Ÿ˜‚Zel's a genius Luther who fixes guitars.

Thanks to everyone around the world yesterday who protested Climate Change - it's awful to think that young people today think their futures are being taken away from them. We must collectively fight and make a change to this situation. Shout out to friends at Julie's Bicycle helping to green the Arts & Creative Industries!

And leave you with this nicely written article on Patanjali's Eight Limbs Of Yoga, on a Sunday for it makes for some jolly good reading ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿง˜๐Ÿผ‍♀️๐Ÿ’šPatanjali - Eight Limbs Of Yoga

"The temple bell stops. But the sounds keeps coming- out of the flowers" Basho 17th Century Buddhist Poet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year 2020 ๐Ÿ—บ